Thursday 26 September 2013

Off to London for my birthday party in Manchester and London 'LINDA IKEJI'

One of the most controversial Blogger in Nigeria 'LINDA IKEJI' flies abroad for her Birthday party, here is a notification to all her fans including me LOL.. 'Hey LIBers, I will be MIA for a bit as I fly to the UK for my birthday party taking place tomorrow night at Cokobar in Manchester and Saturday night September 28th at CokoBar in London. Hope LIBers in Manchester & London will come out and party with me on Friday and Saturday nights


And here is the word of appreciation from her
' let me use this opportunity to say something that I've been carrying in heart for a week. Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes...I think LIB broke a record - 4658 comments. Unbelievable! I appreciate your kind words and will be forever grateful for all the support you show me'.

And Linda who flies Abroad promise to continue blogging as soon as she land in the UK. Cheers guys! Kisses!!!

No comments: